Ei! Não deixe de visitar as outras páginas!

quinta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2013

- That I was shipp’d at SEA... - Pericles, Prince of Tyre - Shakespeare and the SEA 17



Leia (em português) uma introdução a esta série de 30 posts, clicando aqui.




THAISA.

" - It is my lord’s.

That I was shipp’d at SEA, I well remember,
Even on my eaning time; but whether there
Deliver’d, by the holy gods,
I cannot rightly say. But since King Pericles,
My wedded lord, I ne’er shall
see again,
A vestal livery will I take me to,
And never more have joy."

PERICLES, PRINCE OF TYRE

William Shakespeare


Leia (em português) uma introdução a esta série de 30 posts, clicando aqui.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seus comentários, críticas ou elogios farão meu blog evoluir. Obrigado por participar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...