Ei! Não deixe de visitar as outras páginas!

quinta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2012

Conclusion - "The Twenty most Beautiful Brazilian Islands" 10 - news












Read here an introductory text to this series of posts, upon my next adventure at sea, during which I intend to circumnavigate 20 islands scattered over the "infinite" Brazilian coast.


Fernando Costa


-------------------------------


The Twenty most Beautiful Brazilian Islands


MY SAILBOAT’S NAME – I am offering a R $ 300,00 award to anybody who will guess my sailboat’s name. The true boat on which I want to
circumnavigate single-handed the Twenty most beautiful islands in Brazil!


OTHER BLOGS – Out of “Estrela d’Alva”, a canoa alada,
I administrate the following other blogs:
“Amazing, fantastic, extraordinary”
http://extraordinaryam.blogspot.com.br/
“Quotes and clouds”
http://quotesandclouds.blogspot.com.br/
“Stories, tales and chronicles” 
http://mystoriestales.blogspot.com.br/
“Borboleta, o filósofo”
http://oborboleta.blogspot.com.br/´


MEDIA – My project and latest expedition “Estrela d’Alva”, as you can see in attachment, was related in some illustrated articles of NÁUTICA review, O GLOBO newspaper and ESPN MAR BRASIL broadcast.


Latest expedition


– Between 2005 and 2008, on board of the little sailboat “Estrela d’Alva”, I circumnavigated the following twenty islands along Rio de Janeiro Coast, between Arraial do Cabo and Búzios: Franceses 1, Cabo Frio 2, Porcos 3, Pontal 4, Papagaios 5, Dois Irmãos 6, Comprida 7, Redonda 8, Capões 9, Pargos 10, Emerência de Dentro 11, Emerência de Fora 12, Breu 13, Filhote 14, Gravatá 15, Âncora 16, Branca 17, Feia 18, Rasa 19 e Caboclo 20.


SUGGESTIONS


Friend Reader, if you have any suggestion or critic to do after your reading of my project, please send me an e-mail to fernandocosta2002@yahoo.fr or estreladalvacabofrio@yahoo.com.br
I will be grateful to you.  I like congratulations, but I consider critics are as precious as gold.


THE END 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seus comentários, críticas ou elogios farão meu blog evoluir. Obrigado por participar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...