Ei! Não deixe de visitar as outras páginas!

sábado, 26 de maio de 2012

If every day of your life feels like a weekend - Mike Horn - PANGAEA - The most important expedition of the world 7




Mike's blog
 
04.12.2011
 
 We are on our way back to Ft Lauderdale with all sails up after 21 life changing days of adventure. It feels like we started yesterday and now it's already done. I was just told it was the weekend and it made me think that every day of my life feels like a weekend. If every day of your life feels like a weekend you must be doing what you love. I consider myself to be a...LINK
Mike Horn
.........................................

This new series of posts, dear reader, is a tribute to Mike Horn, the real superman, I think ! I selected ten quotes from his blog to show you how his actual expedition PANGAEA (2008-2012) is amazing and important. Read the full text clicking on the link indicated above.
Fernando Costa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seus comentários, críticas ou elogios farão meu blog evoluir. Obrigado por participar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...