Ei! Não deixe de visitar as outras páginas!

sexta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2013

- Call’d Marina for I was born at SEA. - Pericles, Prince of Tyre - Shakespeare and the SEA 25

Leia (em português) uma introdução a esta série de 30 posts, clicando aqui.




PERICLES.

" - How! a king’s daughter?

And call’d Marina?"

MARINA.


" - You said you would believe me;

But, not to be a troubler of your peace,
I will end here."

PERICLES.


" - But are you flesh and

blood?
Have you a working pulse? and are no fairy?
Motion! Well; speak on. Where were you born?
And wherefore call’d Marina?"

MARINA.


" - Call’d Marina

For I was born at SEA."

PERICLES.


" - At SEA! what mother?"


MARINA.


" - My mother was the daughter of a king;

Who died the minute I was born,
As my good nurse Lychorida hath oft
Deliver’d weeping."

PERICLES.


" - O, stop there a little!"

PERICLES, PRINCE OF TYRE

William Shakespeare


Leia (em português) uma introdução a esta série de 30 posts, clicando aqui.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seus comentários, críticas ou elogios farão meu blog evoluir. Obrigado por participar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...