Ei! Não deixe de visitar as outras páginas!

segunda-feira, 27 de agosto de 2012

ENDORSEMENT - "The Twenty most Beautiful Brazilian Islands" 9 - news












Read here an introductory text to this series of posts, upon my next adventure at sea, during which I intend to circumnavigate 20 islands scattered over the "infinite" Brazilian coast.


Fernando Costa


-------------------------------


The Twenty most Beautiful Brazilian Islands


ENDORSEMENT

Here is a the endorsement I got from Barbara Fournier, who was the editor of a university magazine for which I had been working for three years. This endorsement does not give any information on my ability to navigate, but I translate it for you, because it is the
biggest praise I have ever received in my life on the most favourite job I have ever done as info-worker for the regretted and excellent review of the Swiss Institute of technology, Polyrama.

“We have been working for three years with Mr Fernando Costa and we highly appreciate this fruitful collaboration.
 Our review has taken advantage of his numerous professional abilities as infoworker, journalist, iconographer and photographer. Fernando Costa has fulfilled all his missions with the perfectionist passion of his and has constantly enriched the quality of our review by his openness and originality as well as by his mastering of culture and poetical expression.
 That is the reason why I endorse Fernando with enthusiasm and recommend him to anybody who would like to share an intellectual or artistic adventure with him. The only condition to the flourishing of his many talents is freedom of thought and freedom of action.

 I wish the best for Fernando’s future and I am very happy to know him as a gifted collaborator and as a highly reliable, cheerful and uncommon friend.”


Barbara Fournier, main Editor, June 2005

POLYRAMA


------------

"The Twenty most Beautiful Islands in Brazil" 



project of naval expedition by Fernando Costa

read further in the next post

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seus comentários, críticas ou elogios farão meu blog evoluir. Obrigado por participar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...