Ei! Não deixe de visitar as outras páginas!

quarta-feira, 17 de julho de 2019

Othello - Shakespeare in Love with the divine SEA





The high sea - photo by Fernando Costa


OTHELLO

    Let him do his spite:
    My services which I have done the signiory
    Shall out-tongue his complaints. 'Tis yet to know,--
    Which, when I know that boasting is an honour,
    I shall promulgate--I fetch my life and being
    From men of royal siege, and my demerits
    May speak unbonneted to as proud a fortune
    As this that I have reach'd: for know, Iago,
    But that I love the gentle

Desdemona,
    I would not my unhoused free condition
    Put into circumscription and confine
    For the sea's worth. But, look! what lights come yond?

William Shakespeare

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seus comentários, críticas ou elogios farão meu blog evoluir. Obrigado por participar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...