Ei! Não deixe de visitar as outras páginas!

sexta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2013

My 30th birthday - FUKUSHIMA MAIS MORTÍFERA QUE HIROSHIMA, NAGAZAKI E CHERNOBYL JUNTAS 22


Leia (em português) uma introdução à esta série de posts aqui.





Posted by Mochizuki on November 22nd, 2013 

The North pole was the perfect place for the shelter.

I’m visiting Svalbard as I noticed before.  What I’m doing with Japanese people recently.

This is practically the only visa-free region in the world for Japanese.

It turned out that it’s not so
cold (0℃ now), expensive but everything is high quality, 24/7-night is comfortable.

I wanted to check if it was really a visa-free region, and I confirmed it is.

Thankfully, some of my readers are supporting this research.

Some of them are wanting to visit here too.

The new gag rule is introduced to Japan.

In case of the future emergency, this place would be the perfect shelter.

I arrived here in the beginning of this week.

Meeting with the community council, tax office, real estate agency, and went to see an apartment today.

This is why I post less on Fukushima Diary for these couple of days.

I’m sorry about this loss. I hope I’m being as useful as possible for other Japanese people.

Today is my birthday.

I think my mom almost had a heart attack to know that I’m in the north pole.

Last night I celebrated my 30th birthday with a cupcake.

Unfortunately, the sky was covered with cloud, couldn’t find a...LINK

Leia (em português) uma introdução à esta série de posts aqui.
















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seus comentários, críticas ou elogios farão meu blog evoluir. Obrigado por participar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...