Ei! Não deixe de visitar as outras páginas!

segunda-feira, 21 de maio de 2012

Inhabitants of the White Sea 1 - news





Searching the magic word SEA, in the internet's ocean right now, dear readers, I found some beautiful pictures of sea creatures. I liked them so much that I selected ten to share with you. The portrait of their author you see above, but his name I couldn't find so far. The link to the site where I found the pictures is down here. Look to the first one. Does this photographer worked on the projet "Censum of Marine Life? Who knows? 
Fernando Costa



The author of these photos works at the White Sea biological research station of the Moscow State University as a head of the diving department and as an underwater photographer. In the cold waters of the White Sea there are a lot of... LINK

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seus comentários, críticas ou elogios farão meu blog evoluir. Obrigado por participar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...