Ei! Não deixe de visitar as outras páginas!

terça-feira, 29 de maio de 2012

I love sharing my experiences with the younger generation - Mike Horn - PANGAEA - The most important expedition of the world 8



Mike's blog

07.03.2012

 I love sharing my experiences with the younger generation. Each day in the day of a youth is a learning experience and adults must set the...LINK

Mike Horn
.........................................



This new series of posts, dear reader, is a tribute to Mike Horn, the real superman, I think ! I selected ten quotes from his blog to show you how his actual expedition PANGAEA (2008-2012) is amazing and important. Read the full text clicking on the link indicated above.
Fernando Costa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seus comentários, críticas ou elogios farão meu blog evoluir. Obrigado por participar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...