Ei! Não deixe de visitar as outras páginas!

domingo, 12 de fevereiro de 2012

Good news from our heroes LAURA, MATT, ROMAN and MIKE ! - news








If you have not read yet, dear reader, read, read the latest posts from our favorites sailors. Each one more courageous, brave and persistent than the other.

Fernando Costa

MATT RUTHERFORD

7-02-2012

Progress has been slow lately. The winds have been mostly light and out of the Northwest. I’ve sailed through thousands of miles of headwinds by this point so it doesn’t really bother me anymore. The winds have been light enough to keep the seas mild so I haven’t been pounding much. I’ve been able to keep a
decent course for the most part, although I have been becalmed a couple times and just drifted around aimlessly. Usually I don’t like being becalmed but since I’m done with the Northwest Passage and Cape Horn, I don’t really care. At this point I have no...  LINK

                                                 MIKE HORN

                                                                           11-02-2012

Pangaea moves again!

After a short stop-over in Antiqua, Pangaea and her
crew move south once again. In just a few weeks Pangaea will head into the Amazon River, ready to meet the 10 young explorers who just completed the Selection Camp in Switzerland. LINK



LAURA DEKKER

06-02-2012



A quick update after sailing into Sint Maarten, 366 days after I saw it disappearing behind the horizon. It was really nice to spend some time with my family in Sint Maarten. They really enjoyed the warm weather and listening to all my stories and so did I listening to their stories. After 10 great days everyone started to head home again, except for my dad who sailed with me to Bonaire. There was a good breeze and we did the 470 miles in 2 days and 21 hours. It was nice to sail with someone else for a change but I also had to get used to it. Also my dad enjoyed it pushing Guppy a whole lot more than I would have done. I've sailed quite enough the past year and especially the past months, 2 oceans within 4 months. Probably I will start missing the... LINK



ROMAN PASZKE





30/01/2012

Repair work on the boat coming to an end.
In the next week to decide on the release date of catamaran. LINK

Um comentário:

  1. My last message to Matt Rutherford :

    Hi Big Matt ! The MacGyver of the Seas !

    I quoted you again on my blog. You, Mike Horn, Laura Dekker and Roman Paszke.

    Look !

    http://estreladalvacabofrio.blogspot.com/2012/02/good-news-from-our-heroes-laura-matt.html

    Good, very good, excellent winds.

    Fernando Costa, from Cabo Frio, Brazil

    A little question. Will you take a look at our beautiful islands Trindade and Martim Vaz ? Hey you a crossing right now the latitude of my house. What about a good beer ? LoL

    ResponderExcluir

Seus comentários, críticas ou elogios farão meu blog evoluir. Obrigado por participar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...