Ei! Não deixe de visitar as outras páginas!

terça-feira, 1 de outubro de 2013

- He ’scaped the land, to perish at the SEA. - Pericles, Prince of Tyre - Shakespeare and the SEA 1

Leia (em português) uma introdução a esta série de 30 posts, clicando aqui.

Atlantic Ocean - Coast of Portugal - 11/02/2013 - photo by Fernando Costa



THALIARD. [Aside.]


" - Well, I perceive

I shall not be hang’d now, although I would;
But since he’s gone, the king’s SEAs must please
He ’scaped the land, to perish at the SEA.
I ’ll present myself. Peace to the lords of Tyre!"

PERICLES, PRINCE OF TYRE

William Shakespeare


Leia (em português) uma introdução a esta série de 30 posts, clicando aqui.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seus comentários, críticas ou elogios farão meu blog evoluir. Obrigado por participar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...