Ei! Não deixe de visitar as outras páginas!

quarta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2013

- Could I rage and roar as doth the SEA she lies in... - Pericles, Prince of Tyre - Shakespeare and the SEA 16

Leia (em português) uma introdução a esta série de 30 posts, clicando aqui.


PERICLES.

" - We cannot but obey

The powers above us. Could I rage and roar
As doth the SEA she lies in, yet the end
Must be as ’tis. My gentle babe Marina, whom,
For she was born at sea, I have named so, here
I charge your
charity withal, leaving her
The infant of your care; beseeching you
To give her princely training, that she may be
Manner’d as she is born."

PERICLES, PRINCE OF TYRE

William Shakespeare


Leia (em português) uma introdução a esta série de 30 posts, clicando aqui.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seus comentários, críticas ou elogios farão meu blog evoluir. Obrigado por participar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...