Ei! Não deixe de visitar as outras páginas!

sexta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2012

Curiosities - "The Twenty most Beautiful Brazilian Islands" 8 - news












Read here an introductory text to this series of posts, upon my next adventure at sea, during which I intend to circumnavigate 20 islands scattered over the "infinite" Brazilian coast.


Fernando Costa


-------------------------------


The Twenty most Beautiful Brazilian Islands


Curiosities – * If I carry out my project as I intend to, I will have crossed 8.000 miles or around 15.000 Km in straight line.

** Martim Vaz, the farthest island which I want to circumnavigate, is 1400 km far from Vitória, on Espírito Santo.

*** If I end up my adventure as I intend to, I wish to realise a third one: to circumnavigate twenty islands of the Pacific Ocean.

**** In the cities where I will call, I want to realise some photographic essays as : PANORAMIC, LANDSCAPE, PEOPLE, ANIMALS, CLOUDS  and LIGTHS. I will publish some of these pictures on my blog “Estrela d’Alva”, a canoa alada and some others will illustrate the book I want to write “Zen art of circumnavigating an island”.



------------

"The Twenty most Beautiful Islands in Brazil" 



project of naval expedition by Fernando Costa

read further in the next post

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seus comentários, críticas ou elogios farão meu blog evoluir. Obrigado por participar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...