Ei! Não deixe de visitar as outras páginas!

sexta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2011

My last message to Laura Dekker


Hello Laura !

I'm very happy that everything is going well with you. I wrote several posts about you on my blog http://estreladalvacabofrio.blogspot.com/
You're my new
hero.
Good, excellent winds !

Fernando "Estrela d'Alva" Costa 
from Cabo Frio, Brazil


My message in the guestbook of Laura Dekker !


Ian
23-12-2011
Seasons greetings Laura (Super protege sailor) I hope you enjoy favourable winds and good weather for the remainder of your amazing journey - Ian (Victoria Australia)
Fernando
23-12-2011
Hello Laura ! I'm very happy that everything is going well with you. I wrote several posts about you on my blog http://estreladalvacabofrio.blogspot.com/ You're my new hero. Good, excellent winds ! Fernando Costa from Cabo Frio, Brazil
John
23-12-2011
Laura, So you have crossed the prime meridian again, and you are now looking forward to crossing the equator for the second time. There are many milestones on your journey. Actually, your solo trip started in Gibraltar which lies about 5° 21' West. You will cross that longitude soon, and you and Guppy can claim to have sailed them all - just the two of you. The North Atlantic and Caribbean are waiting for you, but you may want to stop along the way to see the sights and have a hamburger and a cold coke.
Paul
23-12-2011
You paint a beautiful picture. Guppy and the sea are your companions. you are happy and content. I'm happy for you! May the sun and stars light your way. Oh...and watch those squids:)))

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seus comentários, críticas ou elogios farão meu blog evoluir. Obrigado por participar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...