Ei! Não deixe de visitar as outras páginas!

terça-feira, 24 de agosto de 2010

Bill's Log do cascudo William Serjeant - blog favorito


Salve colegas velejadores!

- Procurando por um bom blog sobre barcos à vela?
- Pode ser em inglês?
- Well, eu gosto muito do  Bill's Log do cascudo William Serjeant! Leiam o que ele diz de si mesmo.



"I have been a recreational sailor for many years, with a particular interest in small sailing craft, therefore much of the content of my 'blog' will be related to this subject."

E aí gostaram da minha dica?

Bons ventos

Fernando Costa

2 comentários:

  1. Thank you very much for your graceful comments about my blog.

    William.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. And me, one more time, I say thanks a lot to you, William, for all the important information, images and opinions that you already published in your excellent blog.

    Good winds

    Fernando

    I would like to know what do you think about this project:

    http://www.windvinder.com/index.php?id=7&L=1

    See please my post:

    http://estreladalvacabofrio.blogspot.com/2010/09/windvinder-importado-de-outro-blog.html

    ResponderExcluir

Seus comentários, críticas ou elogios farão meu blog evoluir. Obrigado por participar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...