Ei! Não deixe de visitar as outras páginas!

quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2018

Henry VI part 1 - (in english) Shakespeare citando a* divina* MAR




The high sea - photo - Fernando Costa



Crossing the sea from England into France,
    This fellow here, with envious carping tongue,
    Upbraided me about the rose I wear;
    Saying, the sanguine colour of the leaves
    Did represent my master's blushing cheeks,
    When stubbornly he did repugn the

truth
    About a certain question in the law
    Argued betwixt the Duke of York and him;
    With other vile and ignominious terms:
    In confutation of which rude reproach
    And in defence of my lord's worthiness,
    I crave the benefit of law of arms.

William Shakespeare


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seus comentários, críticas ou elogios farão meu blog evoluir. Obrigado por participar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...